Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Confusion Of Lovee ♥

I'm so confused okaay so here's the big story, yesterday I posted - "I need your loving feel, just stay right by my side, just you && I ♥ ;* " as my statues, but after my crush got offline because I didn't want him to see it because of reasons like, it about him, and also because it has to do with this song he send me ones is kinda a long story. So today in school, when his class was coming out of the class room he looked mad but still looked at me in the eyes, so I just figured that he was mad at me so I stopped looking at him, then after my class went in his class was still in the hall way and I looked over there and he looked at me then I looked a second time and his friend notice me and smile and told him something, now I'm all scared also in lunch he was coming because he had lunch detention so he needed to get his lunch, then when he was coming he was next to this girl then he looked at me and went the other way to the direction I was. Also today I got detention, and he had detention also, and I was right next to him, and he looked at me but I didn't look back, and we were walking down the stairs together. And I'm pretty sure his talking about me with his friends some times. I don't know if its true but it kinda seems like it, I'm so confused if he likes me yes or no because we used to be very closed. So close people used to think we were going out, I'm so confused about what we are, sometimes I think were just friends, sometimes I think were less then that, sometimes I just think we have something I don't know at this time ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment