Monday, October 31, 2011

Why are you so complicated!

At this point I dont understand him any more his just so complicated, I just don't understand him. Today he didn't even look at me much. The only time he looked at me was in lunch, I'm just so confused and my friend showed me something a conversation about him and her cousin which I didn't used to like and he was being to mean and laughing at everything she was saying and making fun of me. At this point I just think he doesn't deserve me and his very complicated and I'm just so confused about how he acts even though that conversation was a while ago. I don't know if I'm being stupid about this, but I just don't know his so difficult and complicated to understand well lets see how Tuesday goes wish me luckk <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment